Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jesus' Appearance huh?

The so-called Jesus' face on a tarap tree.
It has been revealed on The Borneo Post, page A2 that this is a hoax. A fraud. Fake! My mum's name and also mine came out on the newspaper as witnesses of this fraud. Perhaps, a group of people who believe this would stone me after hearing this. Oh Lord, protect me.
As you can see on the image above, it was the picture I shot myself. Yesterday, my mum, Aunt Didi, Aunt Lucy, Boboy, Uncle Alex and I went there at Kg. Telibong, Tuaran to see it. So, let me explain before you start to debate on this thing... When I arrived there yesterday, that 'mystery face' really appeared when I looked at it from far away. Yes, it did. When I came nearer.. it's gone. Just a plain tree. When I took a picture of it, it appeared on the camera. How do I explain it? Easy. Have you ever heard about "optical illusion" ? Or "magic eye"? Well, it has something to do with your eyes. It can only be seen by camera and not with your naked eyes. And you can only see it at a distance. 
That's when my mum and I went to look at it very near. I mean like our eyes were only a centimetre from the tree. And what did we see? We saw that it was nicely carved around the face's 'forehead'. My mum said that it does look like a face there but they just refined it to make it look more like Jesus. And a question for you, why is it that when someone sees an image of a long-haired man, they immediately say it's Jesus? Come on la! Be aware! Jesus would never appear on a tree! So many people were deceived by this, and if you're reading this. I hope you will not be one of them. Please. 
And one more thing, when we were there yesterday.. there came a group of people gather around the tree to see it. Then with my astonishment, the tuan rumah threatened to cut down the tree if someone touches it. If he really believe it's Jesus, why would he dare to say like that? Why would he dare to cut the tree down? My mum said, he was just scared that someone will notice that it's fake. Lastly, I want to tell you that I have heard three version of this story from the tuan rumah. First, I heard from my friend that he saw the tree glows at night when he went to the toilet and he saw Jesus' face very clearly. Second version is that I heard from himself that he saw the face's eyes were glowing at night and the last version is that he saw the face's eyes were red. Oh my... Jesus' eyes are not red! It's more like a demon's eyes. Clearly, I cannot say it's Jesus. 

Someone e-mailed this to me, he said

Genuine Christians can NEVER be deceived by Satan. Why? 'Cos they have the gift of the spirit of discernment. Hallelujah. Amen.

We must be wise in all things,

Psalm 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.

My mum with the tree.

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang