Saturday, June 04, 2011

Once Upon A Time on A Wedding..


So today was the biggest day for my cousin, Winnie. Why? Well because it was the day for her to marry her man, Edmund.. Aww, so sweet.. She was so beautiful today.. Anyway, today I had a lot of fun. Really. I thought weddings are boring. But not today! I really enjoyed dancing and singing today.. Did I dance well? Did I sing really good? Not really.. But let me tell you something, I had fun ! -Literally! My families, relatives and I danced our traditional Dusun dance, Sumazau. I did not joined the poco-poco dance by the way because I don't know how. Heh.. For the karaoke, I sang 'Because You Loved Me' by Celine Dion.. My friend, Gwen was there! She 's not a close relative my mum said. But she is still a family. She saw me sing! Hahaha! Awesome.. Apparently she saw me wearing our traditional Dusun clothes too. Aw man! As I knew how great her voice is, I told her to sing! hehe.. But she said she was shy.. Alaa.. malu-malu kucing lagi.. Then, when my families saw me sing, my cousin, Hannah was pushed to sing too! Alaa.. kena paksa la pula.. She sang, 'When You Believe' by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston.. She sounded great but I could tell that she was nervous.. Quite okay than my first time of singing in front of people though.. Still remember my older post? If you are new, click here --> http://susanthroughmyeyes.blogspot.com/2011/03/first-time-ever.html . And my second song was 'Matahari' by Agnes Monica.. I sang with my lil' niece, Rachel. No we do not sound that great but like I said, I had a really great time.. I think I'm improving a lot when singing in front of people. I can do this! Yeah! I was about to go for my third song, 'Sayang Kinabalu' just now but it was time for me to go home. 
That's about it. There are also a lot of things happened today but, some things are meant to be untold. I don't have to tell everything.
:)


our traditional Dusun wear (Lotud)


0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang