Sunday, June 05, 2011

Tired D;

So today was the second day of the wedding and I had to put on our Dusun wear again. Not that I do not like it but, it was really really hot just now. I've been sweating from head to toe. It's crazy. I was really really really tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night. When I woke up this morning, my body was aching. And I was so dizzy. I wish I could go back to sleep again but since I am the close relative, I had to prepare early. Besides, wearing those Dusun wear would take a long time. And then my aunt and my cousin's fiancĂ© wanted to go to the hair saloon. You know women... we want to look beautiful on occasions especially like this. But for me, I don't even have the mood to look beautiful today and I don't feel beautiful...! I was so freakin' tired that I don't even care about anything! All I wanted to do was to sleep. Ah, those dancing last night! sigh. I had all the feelings to look pretty yesterday but today, I just lost it. I'd rather put on a T-shirt and a pair of shorts with my hair tied all up without any make-ups on.. which I am right now.. Ah, very comfy.. 
I not that tired anymore but I still have dark circles below my eyes. Who cares? 




0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang