Wednesday, July 06, 2011

As I Walked In..


Yeah, I've been wanting to post this days ago but could not make it. So, now I have my time I will tell you my story. 

Last Saturday, which was the 2nd of July I went to my old school, S.M. All Saints. Hee.. I went there for the bazaar. Honestly, I actually went there just to meet my besties :) I don't even care about that bazaar actually.
So, as I was approaching to the school.. my heart beats faster.
 Was I nervous? 
I think so.
 And then I was there.
I was literally in front of the school gate. 
I saw familiar faces around.. And also some new faces.. 
Suddenly, somewhere between the crowd I spotted one person. 
A very familiar person.
MIDORI !!
Midori
She saw me too but she did not recognized me at first but she looked at me again for the second time. Then, she smiled and ran to me and I ran to her and we hugged and laughed and talked and talked.. She said she had to meet someone and told me to go along to meet with the others. And then she went out. Sigh. 
So, I went to my friend's stall. 4B stall. As I was walking to their stall, the first person I saw was AZUE ! And then I saw TESSA and IZZATUL and ZULAIKHA ! Hahahah!! I was so happy I ran to them and hugged them while laughing. Then, they told me to buy this and that.. They were so happy I did not even heard a word they were saying.. It was like ALL of them were talking to me at once. 
Zulaikha,me,Tessa :)
Azue


Izzatul,Yamuna

Then, I met YAMUNA, EIGO, NEANNA, JACQ, MAHIRAH, JULIE, CATHERINE, JUDY,NATHALIE, AUDRIA, SANDRA..
and so many more.. I can't remember all..
heh.

Mahirah,Jacq,alexander,Eigo
(Big Apple Donuts oh..)
Neanna

Oh yeah! I also met the two person who always call me MOMOK.
CALVIN and JAGNESH
XD
Calvin,Jagnesh,oliver
Well, at least they are nice to me now.

I had so much fun!! It was really great to meet them again. A lot has changed since I left All Saints.. the TOILET also got a lot nicer. haha.

When it was time to go home, I was really sad. I saw them went home one by one.. The first one who went home was Azue. I was so sad watching her.. I wonder when will I meet her again.. And the others!
sigh.

me,Tessa
Midori,me,Tessa,Audria

Their class T-shirts are really cool!



(: All shots were taken by Nur Zulaikha Zaki

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang