Saturday, July 30, 2011

Say NO to Child Abuse

found this on friend's Facebook. I think you should take a look at this.






Most kids wake up to a loving parent, or an alarm clock:
I wake up to a bloody nose and sprained wrist.

Most kids eat a healthy breakfast. 
I eat whatever I can if there is any.

Most kids have a different uniform everyday. 
I wear the same one.

Most kids have lots of friends. 
I might have one.

Most kids don’t get bullied day-to-day. 
I’m lucky to not get bullied three times a day.

When most kids get home their parents say hello and fix dinner. 
I get shoved against a wall and am unconscious for atleast an hour.

When most kids go to bed, they are snuggled warm under covers having wonderful dreams. 
I am laying on the floor begging to not wake up the next morning.

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang