Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shut Up, Don't Laugh.


So, my dad bought me this. APPETON WEIGHT GAIN. Shut up, don't laugh. I know I'm skinny.
But you know what? It's actually pretty good.. Chocolate flavour! Mmm.. I wonder how am I gonna look like when I gain some weight.. I can't wait to see the result on me! Mesti saya seksi ni kan nanti? Hahaha!! doi.
I don't really care actually with my body. I don't care if I'm skinny.. But I'm worried of my health.. Since it is really hard for me to get fat, I just eat anything I want without thinking that food is healthy or not. And I am really afraid to exercise because I thought it would just make myself skinnier than it is now. Hopefully, when I gain some weight, I would really be careful when balancing my diet. Sometimes, people just told me to eat more fats so I might get fatter. But that is really dangerous because fats are on the top of the food pyramid. Meaning, fats tu paling sikit lah yang perlu diambil. Jangan ingat asal kurus mesti makan banyak-banyak tu lemak.. Skinny people pun boleh kena diabetes sama heart attack..

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang