Saturday, July 23, 2011

Soul Surfer Movie


A couple of days ago, I watched the DVD my dad bought. As you can see, the title of the story is Soul Surfer , a Sean McNamara film and based on a true story. The reason I put this on my blog is because I want to share to the world that this is such an inspiring story about Bethany Hamilton and I want all of you who read this to find this movie and watch it.

Soul Surfer is the inspiring true story of teen surfer Bethany Hamilton, who lost her arm in a shark attack and courageously overcome all odds to become a champion again, through her sheer determination and unwavering faith. The film featured an all-star cast, including Anna Sophia Robb and Helen Hunt, with Carrie Underwood in her film debut and Dennis Quaid. In the wake of this life-changing event that took her arm and nearly her life, Bethany's feisty determination and steadfast beliefs spur her toward an adventurous comeback that gives her the grit to turn her loss into a gift for others.


The Real Bethany Hamilton


For some people, they may choose Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Britney Spears or Katy Perry as their role-model. But I chose her to be mine. She has taught me not to give up on my life even when it seems like there's no hope and the most important thing is never lose my faith. 

By the way, I saw her on Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? show.



0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang