Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Was Intimidated By My Own Hand

There was this one night when I woke up in the middle of the night. I forgot when was it. Now, have you ever felt numb on some part of your body that you could not move it and you don't even feel it when you touch it? That night, I could not felt my right arm. It was because I was putting my head on my arm during the time I was sleeping. Then, when I woke up to adjust my body, I felt something fell on my face. I grabbed it with my left hand and I slowly opened my eyes to figure out what it was. As I opened my eyes, I realized that I was holding a human arm! I was freaking out and tried to throw it away. However, I realized that it was my right arm! It felt so numb that I could not even felt it. Hahah!!

2 reader's feedbacks:

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang