Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Letter From Satan (Part 1)

Hey, Christian!
   I saw you yesterday as you climbed out of bed and started your daily routine. You began the day without praying. I kept watching you-expecting you at least to pray for your meals-but you didn't. I like the fact that you're so ungrateful.
   You stupid idiot! You're mine . . . and you don't even  know it! You think you're a Christian because you go to church, but you never committed your life to Christ. You've never let your "Christianity" affect choices you make. Ha! But I have you believing you're His. I've fooled you!
   You and I go way back. We've been going steady for years . . . and I hate you! Do you realize that? I hate you because I hate God. I'm only using you to get even with Him. He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as possible to pay Him back.
   You're so stupid! You don't even realize how much God loves you; that He has great plans in store for you. Ha! You've yielded your life to me, and I'm going to make your life a living hell.
   And the best part about this relationship is that you don't even realize you've yielded to me. You don't get it, do you? That by not giving your all to Jesus Christ, you end up by following me by default. And you know what's really funny? Most of the time, I have convinced you that I don't even exist!
   Thanks to you, I'm showing God who's really boss in your life. We've been having some great times, haven't we? I love watching those dirty movies with you, cussing people out when they cut in front of you on the road, lying, being hypocritical, messing around sexually, gossiping, telling-off-color jokes, stabbing people in the back, disrespecting stupid adults and moronic leaders.
   I'm relieved that you don't want to give this up. We're having a great time, aren't we? And what's really funny is the fact that you don't have a clue I'm doing all this to destroy you! Ha! You think we're just having fun. But I have eternal plans for you!

Know It!
Satan will do anything to get your attention of off Christ. Remember. . . you can't be spiritually neutral. You're either living for God or you're following Satan by default.

Read It!
Luke 10:18; 2 Corinthians 11:14; Ephesians 6:10-18; 1 Peter 5:8-9

Pray It!
In the name of Jesus Christ, pray that Satan will leave you alone. Ask God to give you strength to overcome temptation.

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang