Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Letter From Satan (Part 2)

Hey, Christian!
   Yeah, I'll go ahead and call you that. I know you like it, but you have no clue what Christianity is really about. If you did, you wouldn't be hanging out with me and listening to the lies I've so carefully crafted. Ha! You're such an idiot.
   Do you have any idea how much I loathe you? Do you know I'm working overtime to make sure you spend eternity with me in hell? Yeah, you've heard about hell. I talk it up as the big eternity party place. And you know what's funny? You've believed me! I heard you telling someone last week, "Maybe hell won't be so bad: I mean, I'll finally get to do what I want."
   You moron! That's what I  want you to believe. But I have a big surprise for you. Hell will be nothing like that! It will be eternal damnation. People will be in physical, emotional, spiritual and mental torment forever. And I'll be laughing my head off! Party time? No way. You won't even want to open your eyes to see who's standing next to you. The demons will surround you in fear and torment and mockery.
   Why am I even bothering to write you? I'm sending you a sarcastic letter of thanks for letting me use you for most of you foolish life. You are so gullible. You have no idea how much I laugh at you throughout every day. When I tempt you to sin, you give in. HA! HA! HA! You make me sick. You're so stinking weak!
   Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life. You're angry-Bitter. Obsessed with stupid things. . . like your weight and people liking you. If you had any idea how temporary that stuff is! But I've got you convinced it's really important. I am so good at what I do.
   Of course, morons like you make my job really easy. If you were smart, you'd run somewhere, confess your sins, and live for God with what little time you have left. What a stupid jerk you are! I HATE YOU!

Know It!
Satan will try to convince you that wrong is right and right is stupid. Don't listen to him. Keep your eyes focused on Jesus and your ears tuned in to the Holy Spirit.

Read It!
Zechariah 3:2; Mark 4:15; Romans 16:20; James 4:7-8

Pray It!
Ask God to help you memorize Scripture, so when you're tempted by Satan you can use the Bible as ammunition.

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang