Saturday, September 10, 2011

So Sad, My Two Lovable Teachers Are Leaving ;(

Why are the good one always has to leave? I'm really sad. Sir Ronald and Teacher Janet had taught us for three months now. Why only three months? Well, it's because they were only practical teachers on the meantime, that's why. The whole class have a really strong bond between those two teachers. Actually, I honestly feel the bond  with Sir Ronald more than Teacher Janet. Now guys, don't get this wrong. I don't like him like that. It's just that he helped our class so much that he was willing to come on Saturday just to help us to paint our class. And of course, he taught English for our class. Yeah, as you may know it, it's my favourite subject. And I can feel that GBS connected more with him than everyone else. Atui, perasan juga. Yeah, that's why I feel closer to Sir Ronald than Teacher Janet. But, that doesn't mean I don't like her. I love Teacher Janet.. It's just that she didn't spend more time with us. Our class were pulling away from her. Besides, she only taught us for a while. I was quite jealous that the 4UTM class are closer to Teacher Janet

Anyway, all the best for them!

Sir Ronald
Teacher Janet

You guys will be missed so much !

;)

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang