Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm in Loove !

Okay, first of all, Cory, I know you're gonna read this. Because of that, I'm just gonna blurt it out. I'm in love. And I know you're in love too. In fact, we're in love with the same PERSON ! LOL ! I'm in love with.. JESUS CHRIST :D Hahahhaha ...
Anyway, I'm not saying this just because I'm a Christian. I really mean it when I said I'm in love with Him. You know, like when you're in love, you're starting to think about that person like every second and thinking about him/her when you wake up or before you sleep. That's how I feel ... I feel that with God! So, you see.. I literally mean it. I'm not saying I love God just because I have to... since I'm a Christian.
For the past few weeks, God had been so good to me. I really can't explain it but, yeah.. He's so good. And He is still now. You know, when I know that I have sinned and started to feel unworthy to Him, somehow, I still felt that He loves me. I have never felt so good for a long time. Like, seriously.
Sometimes, before I fall asleep, I would think of God's great love for me in the midst of my sins and I almost feel like I'm going to burst in tears any moment. Also, His love gave me the longing to read His "love letters" -the Bible.
I have no idea what's happening in my life right now but I somehow think that someone, out there, have been praying for me. I don't know. Or maybe.... OH MY GOD ! Maybe GOD has answered my prayers ! I used to pray for the longing to meditate on His words in the Bible ! MY GOD, HE IS GOOOOOOOOD !

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang