Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sketching Again.

Yesterday, I've got a huge offer. A really huge offer. 
My friend, Ernie, said her aunt asked me to sketch her wedding photo and that she would pay RM50. I'm still not sure if I want to take it. I mean, this is HUGE ! A wedding photo and with extra large size! But.. it's RM50! You think I can do it? 

Anyway, I've done another sketch of one of my friends, Marla.. Take a look !



she's beautiful, isn't she?

You want to know what keeps me going when I'm tired to continue sketching?

It's the fascination of my cat. Don't believe?

This cat always around when I'm in front of the laptop..

This cat is so weird.. I wonder what is so interesting with my laptop?

....

God touched my heart just now. I was scrolling down my Facebook home page and I saw this,
It's like, I don't know.. It was like these words goes straight to my heart and almost brought me to tears. It's not like I'm not used with these kind of words. But there's something different when I saw this.
God works in a mysterious way. Hallelujah !

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang