Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Dad's Miraculous Divine Healing (Part 2)

It was around 12 am when Jonathan and Nora got home. My Mum was at the hospital with my Dad. Cory and I quickly got ready to go there immediately at the emergency room in Hospital Queen Elizabeth. We were waiting outside the emergency room and we arrived probably around 1 am. The doctor said my Dad was in a really critical condition and he also said that his blood pressure and his sugar level was really low. That was why he was shivering. He was hypo. A short term for hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia is an abnormally diminished content of glucose in the blood. (Our family always have this problem) The doctor told us that his heart was infected by the germs and bacteria and his heart was really weak and it could stop beating any moment. I felt like it was the darkest day of my life. I couldn't bear to think that the doctor would walk out from the emergency room any moment and say, "I'm sorry but we lost him." Mum cried. I cried. I couldn't understand how Nora, Jonathan and Cory was really strong because I felt like I was really devastated. How did God gave them so much strength? I couldn't comprehend.. Maybe because I was pulling myself away from God that time. So together as a family, we prayed outside the emergency room and pray as hard as we could. We didn't even care about people looking at us. I remember praying, "God please don't take him. Please you have done so many miracles in so many lives, please let it happen in our family," and many more but I don't remember. I know I shouldn't pray that way because if God really wants to take my Dad it's His plan. I guess I was too selfish. I couldn't bear to lose him.

Oh before that, the doctor asked if we agree on cutting his leg because they said they need to get rid of the source of the infection. I was really shocked. But it's the only way for him to survive but it wasn't necessarily going to succeed but it's the best way to do. All of us agree except...... my Dad. 
My Dad on the night he got admitted at the emergency room with Mum and Jonathan
Four doctors came to him to tell him that it's the best way to save his life but he still didn't want to. After a long talk with everyone, he said he will decide in the morning. So after a few hours, we went home and left Mum and Cory at the hospital to take care of my Dad. We got home around 4 am and I fell asleep at 5 am. We woke up at 6.30 am and went to the hospital again. You can tell that I didn't get much sleep. So finally, my Dad agreed on the surgery to cut his leg. The doctors will proceed with the surgery after the doctors get him to be in a stable condition.

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang