Sunday, March 24, 2013

SPM Result

How could I forgot to share about this? My goodness! Sorry :/

For those of you who don't know what SPM means, it stands for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia. It's a national exam for all Form 5 students (17 years old) and your result will determine your next college or university. Sort of like the SAT test but a bit different.

I struggled a lot last year. I failed so many times on my History. I feel like I have no hope to even pass on my History so I struggled. Also, I had to take a tuition class in town for Maths. I don't always fail in my Maths but it's either C or D. How pathetic right? But then I learned something throughout the year. It's not about struggling to memorise everything and read my textbooks page by page. NO! It's all about the techniques on answering the examination and praise God, the SPM trial I got all credits! But only two A's. 

Two months before SPM started, I deactivated my Facebook account. It was all because of my former boyfriend, Titon. He motivated me a lot. So I studied and for me personally, I think I have done my best. I even woke up at 2 a.m. the day before the History test was coming. I have never studied early in the morning! Never before in my life I have done that.

I've been through that last year. It was hard but like I said, it's my best and I couldn't do better. 
So on the 23rd March last Thursday, the results were finally out. I feel like the results were out so fast since it has been off my mind for three months in PLKN. I was nervous. I went to school and the results were at my teacher's hand but I still stood still there with my friend, Ququ because we weren't ready. Then, I stopped thinking and sat in front of my teacher. 

I got my result and I was overjoyed! 
My target was actually 7A's but I'm happy with this anyway! 5A's?? Who would've guess that I would get 5A's!? Oh, by the way, Dad bought me a smartphone for this! Ahh! It's a cheap one but who cares? It's Android! Woo-hoo!

I posted this photo below on Facebook and I got 105 likes.. It's the first time for me to get so many likes..!
Thanks to everyone who congratulates me. Thank you to Mama who supported me through thick and thin and thanks to Daddy who believed that I could do it even when he was sick at the hospital. Thank you to all the moral supports and prayers. I am so blessed with you guys, my families and my friends and also my former boyfriend, Titon :) But above all, I want to thank God for everything. Without God, I wouldn't get this result!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phillipians 4:13

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang