Thursday, May 30, 2013

College !

I should have post about this a loooooong time ago. 
I've posted here before that I was called for an interview from Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), a well-known college here in Malaysia to take diploma in Art & Design. You can read about my previous post here. Little did I know, I found out last week that I got accepted

However, I'll be studying away from my hometown. Which is in Sarawak. Will be leaving Sabah on the 2nd of July and starts college at the 5th. So.. goodbye guys! I don't think will be posting here a lot after this. 

It's not like I always posts here anyway. I mean, I don't think people are reading this.

But in all seriousness,  I wanna thank God because I'm now able to pursue studying in Art & Design and will be taking Fine Art and improve my drawing skills. It's my dream to study this! Though I still want to study in The One Academy though...

Hopefully, everything will be great when I arrive at the campus. I don't know a lot of people going there but hey, I made friends in National Service! I bet I can do the same when I arrive there. But still, please help in prayers that I would stay strong in my faith whenever Satan tries to shakes my faith in God and help me in prayer that I would meet a friend that shares the same faith as I do so we can help each other in every situation.

This is a short post but if you are reading this, thank you. If you've been following me from the beginning I really really appreciate it. But can I just ask you guys to at least tell me that you're reading like leaving comments or something? Because honestly, I feel like giving up this blog like who would even read this? If you're one of my readers, I want you to interact with me. Don't be one of that silent readers.. 

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang