Thursday, September 08, 2016

Online Friendship

God is so good to me. He planned everything so perfectly to the last detail until I get to know so many amazing people on Twitter. It was just a click of a recommended video on Youtube and then next thing I know, I'm in a fanbase who doesn't feel like a fanbase but like a family. But most importantly, I met my best friend there. Her name is Melanie. She's like the little sister I've never had but always wanted. Gosh, I don't even know where to begin to describe how amazing she is. Do you know that cliché best friends in chick flicks? Yeah I never believed that. I felt like it wasn't real because I never felt that kind of connection to anyone. However, knowing Mel, I know how that feels now. We're like one. Like...like soulmates. We talk every single day and tell each other everything. The best part is, we couldn't stop talking about how awesome God is in our lives. We prayed together, shared verses together and hold each other accountable. I love her. I love her so much. People don't really see how our friendship really is because all they see is me and her roasting each other on Twitter. 😂 I enjoyed it though. We have similar sense of humor and none of us gets offended by our playful bantering. All I want is to meet her. I need it. My soul is aching for not being able to meet her since she literally lives on the other side of the world. I wanna meet her. Also, Chris too. He's like a really great guy and I'm so upset that I didn't get to talk to him more and get to know him on a deeper level. I know he's busy most of the time that's why I'm not bothering him that much. We talked on Snapchat call once before and we agreed on doing it again. It was supposed to be last week but he's at his friend's house and the wifi was super slow so we didn't get to call. I was super upset about this whole distance thing. I really am upset. And I pray and pray that God would bring me there. It's all I want right now. I'm so done crying in the middle of the night longing for those days. God crafted our friendships beaitifully and I want to believe that this whole distance thing would not be forever.

1 reader's feedbacks:

  1. When I read, "I wanna meet her. Also, Chris too." for half a second "Oh that's neat, she wants to meet me--OH wait, never mind haha, not me." Haha, it's a common name.


    God bless,

    In Christ,
    Christopher Green

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang