Friday, October 14, 2016

My Coffee Addiction


This is my third day of me not consuming any caffeine because I realized that coffee has been affecting my health lately. I got constantly tired and even though my body wanted me to sleep, I got irritated by the littlest noise. My body flinched every 10 minutes when sleeping at night and I never felt fully rested after waking up no matter how long I slept. I became lazier than ever and hated myself for napping the whole day. The last straw was when my head was throbbing so much during the day and I knew I needed to stop.

I was too addicted with coffee that I drank 2-3 cups a day. Sometimes, 4. I'm not just saying this, I really was addicted with coffee. Still is probaby... sort of. The first day I started to stop, I was in agony. My body was literally shaking because it was craving so hard for coffee but I fought it because I don't want to get sick again. The second day, I was still craving for coffee but I could feel that my health was improving. I almost lost my battle though since my mother was serving coffee in the evening but I settled for orange juice and some tea after that. They weren't the same but at least it was something. It's the third day now and I feel so much better but I really miss the smell of coffee and the taste of it oh gosh. However, since I stopped drinking coffee, I feel more energized than ever. Happier, even! I was productive and even though I took a nap, I didn't feel that tired as always after waking up. I sleep better a night and it's awesome! I might still be drinking coffee though but probably only on the weekend. I don't think I can completely stop.

I need all the encouragement I can get because I reaaaaaally want some coffee right now and I'm not strong enough to fight this on my own. Goodness. What have I become?

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang