Monday, October 03, 2016

Over The Edge

I knew grasping on something too much is toxic
I wanted to let go, but it felt good
It made me feel strong and stable
I thought I could take over the world

The hope that I saw glimmering is now fading
I have been waiting and waiting
But it felt like we were still in the same spot
And it is probably like this in 10 years to come

Should I stay?
Should I leave?
Or should I make a move?

Is my heart strong enough for the risks I'm taking?
Or perhaps staying silent is the wiser choice right now?

I cannot decide 

But honestly,
I feel like giving up.

Because emotional roller-coaster
makes me fall flat on the floor,
Vomitting all the tears and pain out,
Only which there will be no end.


0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang