Monday, June 05, 2017

How I Started Dating My Boyfriend

He just ended his livestream and I was trying to figure out if I should message him or not. He just got back from camping with his grandmother and some other people. He told me that he didn't get to take a shower for days because they had no water. "Yeah. He's probably in the shower right now. I should wait to text him," I thought.

...

"Have you taken your shower yet????"

Gosh. I'm so pathetic. Why am I so desperate for his attention?

...and then I got a text back.

"Literally just got out from the shower. Oh my gosh I am a new man!"

I smiled. It's always good to get to hear from him and I was glad I checked up on him.

"I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time..." , he added and then sent a picture of him shaving.

I started smiling again thinking how silly he was. We started texting for a while until I started teasing him again about his old crush that turned him down a while back.

"I get crushes suuper easily," he complained. 

I felt bad about teasing so I tried to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah I can see that. You're a hopeless romantic."

"Why isn't he replying yet?" I thought to myself when it was just a minute of nothing. I thought he was mad at me.
Stupid me I shouldn't have mentioned his old crush!

but then I got a text from him..

"...literally the first time I commented on one of your ig pics. How sad is that?"

I froze. He actually said  that. He admitted of having a crush on me.

"Wait what? Did you have a crush on meeee?"

Yes oh my gosh please say yes I'm gonna make you say it. Say it.. SAY IT.

*Chris Howard is typing...*

okay yes this is it he's gonna say it ahhhhhhh

"Well that was before I knew you spawned from the depths of hell so"

I stared at the screen of my phone for a while. That's it. That's what he said.
I wanted to throw a brick on his face so bad. It's so easy to say it. JUST SAY THAT YOU LIKE ME, STUPID.
Probably because of my pent up frustrations for over a year, I kinda blew up and then I said,

"You know I like you right?"
"Wait as a friend or......?"

Seriously Chris, how dumb can you be?

"Oh my gosh, YOU'RE SO DENSE!"

Crap, was that too harsh though? I should add something else.

"But I don't mind if you don't like me back though. You're so fun to be around."

It was true though. I just wanted him to know that if he doesn't actually like me back, I'm glad to be his friend. It took him awhile to actually respond so I was preparing myself to be rejected by him.

...and then finally a reply.

"So you know the crush I had on you? Yeah it hasn't gone away since we've become actual friends."

He said it.
I could hear the Hallelujah chorus.

...

So, yeah that's a lil bit of the story of how I started dating Chris. It was hilarious on how it started though but I am so happy with him right now. :)

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang