Saturday, September 02, 2017

Why I Blog

I mean, I don't know what else to say except that I love it. I love writing. I can't really say that I'm good enough that I could publish a book or something though. Although, I probably can. Never really thought much about it to be honest. I've read some pretty bad books though and for some reasons they were successfully published so I may have a good chance here. Oh my gosh don't even get me started on Buzzfeed articles like literally anyone can call themselves a writer now. 

Hold on, what are we talking about again?

Aah that's right. Why I blog.
I hardly get any readers on here. I have very few followers which half of them aren't even active anymore. I could stop blogging at any moment now. The question is, why didn't I?
Well, like I said. I love blogging. I love writing about myself. I love writing about my thoughts. I love sharing my experiences. Writing makes me feel like I'm talking to a friend. Honestly, I didn't start a blog for people. I did it for myself. I could have 0 follower and I would still write.
I'm not saying that I'm not grateful if you happen to read my blog though, whoever you are. I do appreciate you oh my gosh are you kidding me? You're literally reading what's in my mind and heart. You're reading me. This blog... This whole blog is literally me. Thank you for caring so much about me that you follow me this far. 

I don't really know who's reading this right now but one thing I know for sure, future me is going to read this again. I may laugh, cry or cringe at the memories but I will love it. And I know in that moment, I will thank current me for all these memories written down in this blog.

Hey, I guess I'm proud of myself for this! (yes I know what I wrote in my previous post)

I just want to say that whatever you do, whatever you're passionate about, always remember why you started in the first place. I know how you can discouraged when you're not getting enough appreciation but remember that you do what you do because you love it. Remember how passionate you were when you first started and how far you've come. Don't ever let the passion die. 

I believe in you :)

0 reader's feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

 

sansanray Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang